Information We Collect
British Paediatric Services Limited is a limited company of RCPCH, 5-11 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8SH.
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Cookies are sometimes used to improve the website experience of a visitor to a website.
When collected this information is used by us to improve our website and further enhance the visitor experience and, may be shared with advertisers. Please note that no personally identifiable information is recorded.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
We will only use your details for direct marketing or share your data with selected third parties if you have consented to this. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, GlobalPay. You can review the privacy policies of this provider here: http://globalpaypayments.com/privacy-policy
We will share information with GlobalPay as appropriate to the transaction being carried out only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
If you want to object, update or rectify your personal data or have any concerns about the way your personal data is being used, please send an email to the Information Governance Manager: email@example.com
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you and we have measures in place to ensure your data is securely and safely stored. You do have the right to complain to the ICO if you have concerns about the way your personal data is being handled: firstname.lastname@example.org.
British Paediatric Services Limited